Barefoot GNU/Linux is a linux distribution based on Vector Linux and Slackware.
Here are some key features of "Barefoot GNU Linux":
· Aims to be a fast/light(as can be) GNU/Linux distribution; for the less "geeky" user.
· Support for tamil (tamil-gtk-im, scim, m17n, skim, kde-i18n, unicode and non-unicode fonts)
· Support for sinhala (sinhala-gtk-im, scim, unicode and non-unicode fonts)
· Based on Vector Linux & Slackware
· upon first boot X will crash - login as root & init 4; or reboot to reslove this
· lilo might have issues
· the documentation and installer are vectorlinux's we need to hack these (installer is under heavy modification...)