4MLinux Server Edition is a special edition based on Busybox, Dropbear, OpenSSH and PuTTY.
Here are some key features of "4MLinux Server Edition":
· software to run servers (FTP, HTTP, SFTP, SSH),
· programs ("clients") to test these servers,
· basic support of CGI version of PHP-5.3.3,
· start/stop/restart scripts (using inetd).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The servers controlled by the inetd daemon are now: FTP (vsftpd 3.0.2), HTTP (Busybox 1.20.2) with HTTPS (via Stunnel 3.22), SFTP (OpenSSH 6.1p1 ), SSH (Dropbear 2012.55), and Telnet.
· A proxy server (Polipo 220.127.116.11 with Tor 0.2.3.25) and rdesktop 1.7.1 are also available.
· The programming environment includes the CGI version of PHP 5.4.11, the minimal version of Perl 5.16.2, and SQLite 18.104.22.168.
· The main security components are 4MLinux Firewall 5.1 (based on iptables 1.4.17) and Clam AntiVirus 0.97.6.
· There is an online demo (server.4mLinux.com) too.