Core Droid 0.8
An Android OS based on Hastarin R8.4
Info about Core Droid SuperSonic:
Data = 1Gb
Build Skined by me
All is Working
Bluetooth(may not work with some headsets)
PPP(data connection may drop from time too time)
Cant say all working fine for me.
- Make Sure you have a Windows Build and Radio Compatible with Android you can use any of my ROMS since they are the ones i use too test Android so they are 100% compatible.
- If you already have an Android folder on your SD Card DELETE IT OR RENAME IT, because this version MAY BE INCOMPATIBILE with other builds.
- Extract the Android folder (with all files in in) to root of your SD Card. THIS IS IMPORTANT.
- After copyng everything to your SD Card ensure you have at least 1200 Mb free space for data store.
- On first run when there is “Creating a new data.img” just give it time to complete, and on first boot be patient and give it time to load everything.