pynetfilter_conntrack is a Python binding of libnetfilter_conntrack. The binding is the file pynetfilter_conntrack.py and you have also a clone of conntrack program: conntrack.py.
Conntrack.py is a clone of conntrack C program. Features:
· list: List connections ;
· xml: Export connections to XML document ;
· delete: Delete connection.
For all commands, you can filter connections with:
· source/destination address from original/reply destination ;
· layer 3 and 4 protocols ;
· source/destination port from original/reply destination (for protocols tcp, udp and sctp).
What's New in This Release:
· Compliance with 'pickle', minor enhancements to the API, and a debian/ subdirectory for Debian and Ubuntu packaging. setup.py no longer uses setuptools by default.