This is proxytunnel, a program that connects stdin and stdout to an origin server through HTTPS proxy.
Short guide to installing proxytunnel
On most modern unix systems, use the normal Makefile
On MAC OS X, use Makefile.darwin
If you don't have gnu-getopts, use Makefile.no-gnu-getopts
If you want to enable setproctitle functionality, add a CFLAGS define -DSETPROCTITLE (uncomment sample in Makefile)
Run make and optionally 'make install'.
If you manually want to install, copy proxytunnel to /usr/local/bin and optionally the manual-page from the debian-subdirectory to your manpath.
What's New in This Release:
· Remote proxy authentication was added.
· Remote proxy SSL was added.
· Changes were made to proxy authentication options.
· It is now possible to set environment variables for proxy and remote proxy authentication.
· HTTP_PROXY environment variables are supported.
· Fixes were made for compilation with -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2. Improvements were made to output, verbose output, and help.
· Error output on the Windows build was disabled.