packETH is a Linux GUI packet generator tool for ethernet.
Here are some key features of "packETH":
you can create and send any ethernet packet. Supported protocols:
· ethernet II, ethernet 802.3, 802.1q, QinQ
· ARP, IPv4, user defined network layer payload
· UDP, TCP, ICMP, IGMP, user defined transport layer payload
· RTP (payload with options to send sin wave of any frequency for G.711)
sending sequence of packets
· delay between packets, number of packets to send
· sending with max speed, approaching the teoretical boundary
· change parameters while sending (change IP & mac address, UDP payload, 2 user defined bytes, etc.)
saving configuration to a text file and load from it.
What's New in This Release:
· new features