packETH is a Linux GUI packet generator tool for ethernet. The project allows you to create and send any possible packet or sequence of packets on the ethernet.
Here are some key features of "packETH":
you can create and send any ethernet packet. Supported protocols:
· ethernet II, ethernet 802.3, 802.1q, QinQ
· ARP, IPv4, user defined network layer payload
· UDP, TCP, ICMP, IGMP, user defined transport layer payload
· RTP (payload with options to send sin wave of any frequency for G.711)
sending sequence of packets
· delay between packets, number of packets to send
· sending with max speed, approaching the teoretical boundary
· change parameters while sending (change IP & mac address, UDP payload, 2 user defined bytes, etc.)
saving configuration to a text file and load from it.
What's New in This Release:
· new features