Kmasqclient is a kde2 client for the mserver.
When run it docks into the system tray and provides information about the connection in it's main window, and through the system tray icon.
When not connected to an mserver both "monitors" of the icon are red.
When connected to an mserver and offline the bottom "monitor" of the icon is green, and the top is red.
When connected to an mserver and the mserver is trying to go online the top "monitor" is yellow.
When connected to an mserver and online icon "monitors" are green.
What's New in This Release:
· Added data speed Kb/Sec sending/receiving to the main window.
· Fixed compilation problem for qt compiled without kde support.
· The "Connection info..." window caption is now prefixed with the connection name of the connection it is displyaing information for.
· Added an option to ignore the first socket error the first time kmasqclient tries to connect to an mserver.
· Cleaned up some of the code.