A Linux kernel packet control utility
netfilter, iptables and the connection tracking as well as the NAT subsystem together build the whole framework.
- stateless packet filtering (IPv4 and IPv6)
- stateful packet filtering (IPv4)
- all kinds of network address and port translation (NAT/NAPT)
- flexible and extensible infrastructure
- multiple layers of API's for 3rd party extensions
- large number of plugins/modules kept in 'patch-o-matic' repository
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 188.8.131.52
- This version includes aliasing support, which translates command lines using obsolete extensions into new ones.
- The option parser now flags illegal negative numbers in some more extensions.
- A division by zero was resolved in libxt_limit as well.