ipset_list is an open source command-line tool that can be used to list sets of the netfilter ipset application. It allows users to display and match sets, headers, and elements in several ways.
With ipset_list you will be able to calculate the sum of set members, list only members of a specified set, suppress listing of headers, suppress listing of members, colorize the output, and much more.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version adds a new -Ca option that enables all counters at once.
· The -Mc option can now be used multiple times, to allow range matching with excludes (to build holes in the range) on the total amount of set members.
· The new option '--' allows you to work with set names starting with a hyphen (-).
· An issue where all members were excluded from a listing if an invalid regex pattern was used with option -Xr was fixed.
· The programmable completion has been rewritten.
· Some bugs have been fixed and support for set names starting with a hyphen was added