A performance analysis and monitoring tool for Solaris and Linux
dim_STAT project is a performance analysis and monitoring tool for Solaris and Linux (as well all other UNIX) systems.
- Web based interface
- data storage in a SQL database
- several data views
- interactive (Java) or static (PNG) graphs
- real-time monitoring
- multi-host monitoring
- post analyzing
- statistics integration
- professional reporting with automated features, and more.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 8.5
- Database Password fixed (curiously nobody reported it until now - it's fine to know that most of users are not paranoid)
- CPU Count was not exact in some conditions within Multi-Host graphs