arptables is an open source software that that can be used to set up, maintain, and inspect the tables of ARP rules in the Linux kernel.
It is analogous to iptables, but operates at the ARP layer rather than the IP layer. arptables is designed to be used with versions of the Linux kernel higher than 2.6.16.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· add xtables CLASSIFY target (Frederic Leroy)
· remove compile warnings
· install improvements in Makefile (Peter Volkov)
· let --proto-type also accept hexadecimal input
· update manpage (Peter Volkov)
· also print the -i and -o interface if -v isn't specified
· fix handling of inversion flag (Pablo Neira Ayuso)