This is a small application allowing you to scan for wireless networks and connect to them.
Wireless Assistant uses wireless-tools as it's backend, so they need to be installed.
All feedback as well as hints and good advice are appreciated!
make -f Makefile.cvs
su -c "make install"
What's New in This Release:
· NOTE: This release includes some brand new or rewritten features. Please submit bugs to sf.net page and comments/votes here. Thanks!
· NEW: Finally WPA-PSK support (WPA/WPA2, please test and report in case of problems!)
· NEW/FIX: Rewritten, completely new connection state detection (please comment!)
· NEW: Optional grouping of APs with the same ESSID
· FIX: UI refinements
· FIX: hide encryption keys in console output and edit dialogs
· FIX: Connection using dhclient fails
· FIX: don't check for connection while wizard is running
· FIX: remove default gateway upon disconnection if not managed by DHCP client
· FIX: updated Polish translation (with help from riklaunim)
· FIX: Many internal changes, more stable