WiKID Strong Authentication System Community Server 3.5.0
Patented two-factor authentication system
WiKID Strong Authentication System project consists of: a PIN, stored in the user's head; a small, lightweight client that encapsulates the private/public keys; and a server that stores the public keys of the client's and the user's PIN.
- Easy to use Web Interface
- Automated initial validation of users
- Fault tolerance via replication
- Highly scalable - each transaction is 300 bits +/-
- Simple user disablement
- Support for a number of network protocols
- No need for time synchronization - Request-response architecture
- Each client can support multiple relationships across multiple servers
- Extensible across enterprises
WiKID Strong Authentication System Community Server
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.4.62
- A bugfix for an error in the Administrator management page.
- The default TTL for registration codes is now 1 day.
- Additional protections to prevent double database creation.