Vuurmuur is an open source middle-end/front-end for netfilter/iptables aimed at system administrators who need a decent firewall, but don't have netfilter specific knowledge.
The program is basicly split into three pieces.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved IPv6 support
· Improved Debian packages, switching to nflog as default for logging.
· Fix connection viewer not showing accounting on newer systems.
· Amd64 packages for Debian and Ubuntu are now available through the apt server.
· Switch from "state" match to "conntrack" match for connection tracking.
· Services now support possible protocols.
· Add support for rpfilter match.