VisualRoute 2009 13.1c
A connectivity problem is due to an ISP
VisualRoute 2005 is available in five specialized editions, enabling on-demand connectivity analysis from a single computer, a remote server, a remote customer desktop or multiple points on a global network.
All editions include integrated traceroute, ping tests, reverse DNS and Whois lookups, and display the actual route of connections and IP locations on a global map.
- Analyzes Internet/Intranet connectivity
- Locates the source of poor network response time (latency)
- Answers the question: Why can't I reach a website?
- Locates poor connection quality (packet loss) and identifies the ISP responsible
- Answers the question: Is the slow performance due to my ISP or a problem on the Internet?
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Windows service support (Business, SupportPro editions)
- Copy/paste added for Host/URL entry
- Fixed last hop naming bug