VNC Session Manager provides a disconnected session manager for VNC.
VNC Session Manager adds the necessary glue code between VNC's two execution modes, enabling XDM-based login to disconnected sessions. This gives a 'Terminal Services'-like login for Unix-based VNC servers.
· RealVNC (XFree86 4.x branch)
What's New in This Release:
· Added in.vncserver --debug switch for logging to syslog (thanks to Adam Bradley from Novell)
· in.vncserver uses command line arguments to launch Xvnc (like tcpwrappers)
· Execute user code as non-root (for nfs mounts)
· Added support for zenity in XvncPreSession
· Updated email addresses
· Added patch for TurboVNC