TheWan.net WiFiMap 20071030
TheWan.net WiFiMap allows you to view a network (initially designed for wireless networks) on GoogleMaps.
There is a development server on the WAN, that provides a bit of a development "area" for people that interested, like for example development of the wifimap.
· mysql (incl. phpMyAdmin access)
· cvs (incl. auto deployment to web)
· daily backup of cvs and sql
· local ssh access on waldorf
So if you need any of those for your own project, you can contact me and I'll supply you with an account to use this development platform.
If you're wondering who or what waldorf is: It's the Cobalt RAQ server, that is one of the public hosts for the Wan.
· PHP 4
What's New in This Release:
· $status not being empty, when querying links, resulted in one (random) unmanaged link, at any given time. *fixed*.
· added missing $db_prefix vars to db-upgrade.php
· $sql_prefix was missing in one place in snmpwalk.php
· findMarker will zoom to zoomlevel 13 (Find node by IP/Name).
· smaller icons have replaced the original markers.
· added locations for GeoIP output.