Terminal Server Client (tsclient) is a frontend for rdesktop and other remote desktop tools.
Here are some key features of "Terminal Server Client":
· GTK+-2 frontend for rdesktop and other remote desktop tools
· GNOME panel applet to quickly launch saved profiles
· reads and writes profiles in the Microsoft format (.rdp), maintaining compatability with the Microsoft client
· similar look and functionality to the Microsoft client
· written in C using GTK and GNOME
· features a profile launcher which launches saved profiles
· Translated to 20+ languages.
· support for rdesktop 1.3
· support for VNC clients (*vncviewer)
· supported vnc options are -fullscreen, -geometry, -depth and -viewonly (set by checking "no motion events"). for a vncpasswd file, put the full path to the file in the username field.
· support for X via Xnest
· GTK+ version 2.8.x
What's New in This Release:
· It has some fixes and translation updates.