GUI to set up multimedia streams to network devices
Stream2ip is a one-click GUI to stream audio to clients in the LAN/WLAN:
* Streaming to PulseAudio RAOP-clients (e.g. AirTunes on an Apple AirPort Express)
* File streaming to UPnP-devices using uShare (audio and video supported)
* Support for Bluetooth audio devices.
* Setting up PulseAudio RTP/Multicast streams.
* Intra/Internet-streaming with Icecast
* Run OS commands or scripts from stream2ip
Stream2ip sets up devices by using their IP or MAC. Therefore RAOP-clients can be connected even on systems where Avahi does not reliably detect devices.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Migrated to Python3 and GTK3 with added support for minidlna.
- Missing packages can now be installed from the setup program.