SnmpB is a graphical SNMP MIB browser written in Qt. It supports SNMPv1, SNMPv2c & SNMPv3.
SnmpB can browse/edit/load/add MIB files and can query SNMP agents. It also supports agent discovery, trap events and graph plotting.
- Added support for SNMP SET
- Added support for SNMP GET-BULK
- Added FIND feature in MIB tree
- Allows loading *.mib and *.smi files
- Added support for multiple varbinds operations (get, get next, get bulk, set)
- Fixed support of 64 bits MIB variables: now fully supported on all platforms
- Fixed trap port binding permissions on Linux/BSD: SnmpB now a suid binary that drops privileges after binding trap port
- Added support for STOP operation on a walk
- Added support for table instance on get/get-next/get-bulk: "no instance", "prompt for instance" and "select instance" (using index discovery dialog).
- Added NetBSD installer
- Added support for MacOSX with installer
- Added desktop integration with freedesktop on Linux/BSD: SnmpB now in K menu/Gnome menu
- Added table index(es) on MIB node properties display
- Now allowed to walk from a table as well as a table entry node
- Added context menu button to create agent profile from discovery output
- Fixed broken discovery system on win32
- Removed possibility to ed...