Sniff formats hex packets from the tcpdump program and converts them to ASCII to make them easier to read and understand.
· Linux operating system
· Perl installed
· tcpdump program installed
· Privileges in order to run tcpdump
Here are some key features of "Sniff":
· Coloured console output
· Directly accepts tcpdump options (including parsing from packet files)
· Fully customisable output
What's New in This Release:
· Tcpdump -n option no longer used as default, to use option just specify it on the command line with your other tcpdump options.