SkunkWeb is a robust, open source web application server written in Python.
SkunkWeb is a scalable, extensible, and easy-to-use Web application server written in Python. It is designed for handling both high-traffic sites and smaller sites.
Its features include a powerful component model and an elegant templating language that encourages component-based design, highly configurable caching (on disk and/or in memory) of compiled templates and component output, message catalog support for i18n, and remote component calls.
It can be used with Apache via an Apache module, or it can serve HTTP requests directly.
· Python 2.1.1 or later (2.1 works but is not GPL compatible) optionally compiled with the crypt module
· An ANSI C compiler
What's New in This Release:
· SkunkWeb/configure, SkunkWeb/configure.in: added psycopgcache module to list of services.
· pylibs/PsycopgCache.py: adding cache module.
· SkunkWeb/Services/psycopgcache.py: adding cache service.
· pylibs/PyDO/psycopgconn.py (PyDOPostgreSQL.__init__): fixed various fatal bugs.
· pylibs/AE/Cache.py (_fixPath): this has gone through various incarnations, and the last one appears to be broken again. I think this works.
· pylibs/DT/DT.py (DT.__call__): don't use locals() mutably for store/unstore, use a dict.