Secure iNet Factory is a suite of easy-to-use Java based components for developing secure network capable applications.
It includes all the same components found in our popular iNet Factory product with the addition of secure versions of several of the protocols using SSH and SSL encryption technologies.
Using Secure iNet Factory developers can quickly build secure applications to include secure file transfer, secure email, secure remote shell, secure news and more.
Here are some key features of "Secure iNet Factory":
· Support for JDK 1.2.2 and above
· Components for all major Internet protocols including FTP, FTPS, SSH, SFTP, IMAP, POP, SMTP, HTTP, DNS, SSL, MIME and others.
· Fast robust components with proven reliability in mission critical applications
· Detailed reference documentation and JavaDoc
· Platform independent 100% Java for use on any platform
· Royalty-free distribution rights
· Free priority technical support
· Free upgrades for 1 year after purchase
· 30 day evaluation
What's New in This Release:
· A com.jscape.inet.telnetssl.TelnetSsl class was added for telnet sessions tunneled over SSL.A com.jscape.inet.imap.ImapMessage convenience class that encapsulates email message data and message flags was added.Client and server certificate support was added to all SSL-enabled classes.
· A default connection timeout of 30 seconds was set for all email protocols.
· Public key authentication support in the SSH and SFTP protocols was improved along with exception handling in the SSH protocol.