SSH Factory is a SSH and Telnet component suite for Java.
SSH Factory is a set of Java based client components for communicating with SSH and telnet servers. Including both SSH (Secure Shell) and telnet components, developers will appreciate the easy-to-use API making it possible to communicate with a remote server using just a few lines of code.
In addition, SSH Factory includes a full-featured scripting API and easy to use scripting language. This allows developers to build and automate complex tasks with a minimum amount of effort.
Here are some key features of "SSH Factory":
· SSH and telnet protocol support - Includes both SSH and telnet components
· Scripting API - Comprehensive API for building and automating tasks
· Scripting language - Easy to use language for scripting tasks in plain text files without having to compile Java code
· Public key authentication - Support for authenticating with servers using cryptographic keys (SSH)
· ZLIB compression - Data exchanged is compressed for increased network performance (SSH)
· Timeout support - Define connection timeout limit for detecting remote servers that are unavailable
· Secure data exchange - Data exchanged is protected using highly secure encryption algorithms (SSH)
· Regular expression support - Ability to define complex task prompts using regular expressions
· Event handlers - Ability to assign or or more subscribers to any events published
· Message logging - Ability to stream data exchanged between the client and server to a file
· Platform independent - Written using 100% Java for use on any platform
· Royalty-Free Distribution license - Redistribute the included components as part of your application without runtime or royalty fees.
Improve efficiency and reduce network down time by automating router configuration tasks.
Save time by creating scripts to automate user creation, deletion and password management tasks.
Remote Task Execution
Simplify complex remote procedures using task automation.
· 30 day evaluation
· JDK 1.2.2 or greater