An AMQP implementation for Linux
RabbitMQ is a complete and highly reliable Enterprise Messaging system.
- Robust messaging for applications
- Easy to use
- Runs on all major operating systems
- Supports a huge number of developer platforms
- Open source and commercially supported
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This release introduces dynamic, policy-based control of mirroring and federation, improves the user friendliness of clustering, adds support for per-message TTL, introduces plugins for web-STOMP and MQTT, and adds many smaller new features and bug fixes.