RRDBrowse is a poller daemon, templater and webinterface for RRDTool.
Here are some key features of "RRDBrowse":
· 100% Perl
· Extremely Simple Configuration.
· Flexible & Extendible using Simple and Small Perl modules.
· Caching of ifIndex tables and other slow data. Retrieve once, Process Multiple times.
· It's Fast, thanks to RRDTool! Large organizations can handle thousands updated items each run.
What's New in This Release:
· Added RT statistics module
· Added oidderive module from Ingimar Robertsson
· Added w2kcpu and w2kmem modules from Okumura Yoshifumi
· Cleanups in utilities and cgi
· Added option to specify your own stylesheet
· Added Limit option in ciscocpu
· Improved debugging facilities
· Added Linux Disk I/O Statistics
· Added Linux Open Files and Open Sockets stats