RIPE Whois Server provides support for domain records and lookups.
This is a whois database server. The RIPE Whois server uses a backend SQL database to allow support for very large repositories. There is support for IPv6 records and lookups. Both RPSL and RIPE181 are supported.
· gcc (2.95.2)
· GNU Make (3.79.1)
· glib (2.0)
· libxml2 (2.4.26)
· libxslt (1.0.22)
· MySQL Server + Client libraries (3.23.54)
· the c-client library, from the IMAP distribution
· GNU Privacy Guard (1.0.4 to 1.2.2).
· Perl (5.6.0) (+ Net::Telnet module)
· Java compiler and runtime
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Numerous bugfixes and enhancements.