A reverse load balancer, HTTP proxy and SSL wrapper
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Pound 2.6:
- Support for SNI via multiple Cert directives.
- A pre-defined number of threads for better performance on small hardware.
- Translation of hexadecimal characters in the URL for pattern matching.
- Support for a "Disabled" directive in the configuration.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Robert Segall
- ROOT \ System \ Networking
Pound is a reverse load balancer, HTTP proxy and SSL wrapper. It proxies client HTTPS requests to HTTP backend servers, distributes the requests among several servers while keeping sessions, supports HTTP/1.1 requests even if the backend server(s) are HTTP/1.0, and sanitizes requests.
Last updated on December 29th, 2011