PacketFence is an open source and free network access control (NAC) system. Among the different markets are:
* colleges and universities
* engineering companies
* manufacturing businesses
* school boards
... and many more!
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version introduces a brand new modern, fast, and responsive Web administrative interface.
· It also simplifies the definition of authentication sources in one place and allows dynamic computation of roles.
· The portal profiles can now be entirely managed from the Web interface, simplifying their definitions and eliminating possible configuration mistakes.
· Using a centralized caching system, configuration is now propagated instantaneously, with no downtime required.