OpenNMS is an enterprise-grade and open source platform for network management.
OpenNMS supports service polling, data collection from remote systems and a system for event notifications and management.
Here are some key features of "OpenNMS":
· World’s First
· Enterprise Grade
· Application Platform
· Open Source
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [NMS-5546] - Add the ack user in alarm list
· [NMS-5547] - Enabler Filter for LDAP
· [NMS-2793] - HRULE not working in JRobin graphs
· [NMS-3923] - Event acknowledgement button, checkboxes, description should be hidden
· [NMS-5464] - XmlCollector data collection failures
· [NMS-5535] - OpenNMS start-up error - javax.jmdns.impl.tasks.state.DNSStateTask
· [NMS-5536] - Ifspeed displayed is not right
· [NMS-5548] - No decode for nodelabel in nodeUp/nodeDown event
· [NMS-5606] - Error save and restart Discovery
· [NMS-5642] - XmlCollector & thresholding exception
· [NMS-5708] - NullPointerException in auto-action code path
· [NMS-5710] - HostResourceSwRunMonitor doesn't work well with processes like cron (with many forks)
· [NMS-5720] - Missing isSnmpPrimary in NetworkElementFactory for Interface objects.
· [NMS-5730] - Service Registration Strategy Runs up CPU on Mac OS 10.8
· [NMS-5733] - Bits of event-acknowledgement UI still showing
· [NMS-5747] - Monitoring big file system using hrStorageTable with Net-SNMP breaks Collectd
· [NMS-5752] - promoteQueueData should not be stored on the events table.
· [NMS-5755] - Allow ILR to output durations in milliseconds
· [NMS-5764] - Live threshold merging fails if threshold with new ds-type added to existing group
· [NMS-5777] - Remote poller dies on startup if LDAP, RADIUS, NSClient present in poller configuration
· [NMS-4056] - reportd persistant-reports aren't listed.
· [NMS-4858] - Need ability to hand-edit service and category names in requisition web editor
· [NMS-5399] - varbind based notification filtering doesn't support regular expression
· [NMS-5725] - Enhance poller with CIFS file and folder monitor
· [NMS-5754] - Nodes with "Most Recent Outages" list
· [NMS-5766] - Add a shell wrapper for the ILR
· [NMS-5807] - "Nodes w/Active Problems" : A new box for the home page based on alarms similar to the Outages Box