OpenNMS is an award winning, open source, enterprise-grade and world’s first application platform for network management for Linux operating systems.
OpenNMS supports service polling, data collection from remote systems and a system for event notifications and management.
The project also features directed/automated provisioning and discovery, service assurance, and performance measurement.
OpenNMS is totally free software that requires no license keys to work, and there are no costs for upgrading or maintaining it, allowing anyone to download, modify, examine and distribute its source code.
The OpenNMS developers provide commercial support and training for OpenNMS.
- [NMS-5879] - Debian init.d script wrong postgres dependency
- [NMS-5880] - threshold filters not processed properly
- [NMS-5918] - Prefab graph ignores properties for width and height
- [NMS-6024] - Disable Threshd by default in service-configuration.xml
- [NMS-6051] - Database connections leak until the system cannot obtain any more connections
- [NMS-6058] - No login screen after update 22.214.171.124
- [NMS-6060] - The VMWare collector doesn't work properly when storeByForeignSource is enabled
- [NMS-6063] - Distributed map offered when no monitoring locations defined
- [NMS-6067] - Mail Transport Monitor exception in 1.12.0
- [NMS-6070] - Make the VMWare Provisioner more useful
- [NMS-6072] - provision.pl is not handling properly the 302 and 303 HTTP Responses.
- [NMS-6073] - OpenNMS web UI has encountered an error
- [NMS-6074] - The JAR where the GpDetector is defined doesn't appear on the RPM or DEB files
- [NMS-6075] - The jasper report templates doesn't work after enabling storeByForeig...