OpenLDAP is an open-standard and open source command-line software that provides a protocol for accessing X.500 directory services, which run over popular Internet transport protocols, such as TCP.
OpenLDAP is an open source implementation of LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol), which is a lightweight alternative to the X.500 Directory Access Protocol (DAP) for use on the Internet.
The OpenLDAP software suite includes slapd, a stand-alone LDAP daemon (server), libraries that implement the LDAP protocol, as well as tools, utilities and sample clients.
The OpenLDAP Project is also responsible for other great software, such as Fortress, JLDAP and JDBC-LDAP.
- Fixed liblmdb nordahead flag (ITS#7734)
- Fixed liblmdb to check cursor index before cursor_del (ITS#7733)
- Fixed liblmdb wasted space on split (ITS#7589)
- Fixed slapd for certs with a NULL issuerDN (ITS#7746)
- Fixed slapd cn=config with empty nested includes (ITS#7739)
- Fixed slapd syncrepl memory leak with delta-sync MMR (ITS#7735)
- Fixed slapd-bdb/hdb to stop processing on dn not found (ITS#7741)
- Fixed slapd-bdb/hdb with indexed ANDed filters (ITS#7743)
- Fixed slapd-mdb to stop processing on dn not found (ITS#7741)
- Fixed slapd-mdb dangling reader (ITS#7662)
- Fixed slapd-mdb matching rule for OlcDbEnvFlags (ITS#7737)
- Fixed slapd-mdb with indexed ANDed filters (ITS#7743)
- Fixed slapd-meta from blocking other threads (ITS#7740)
- Fixed slapo-syncprov assert with findbase (ITS#7749)