EtherNet/IP stack for I/O adapter devices, which supports multiple I/O and explicit connections and includes objects and services to make EtherNet/IP-compliant products defined in THE ETHERNET/IP SPECIFICATION and published by ODVA.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version adds support for a delayed broadcast list identity response.
· It reworks network handling, resulting not only in clearer code but also in better performance.
· Assembly objects accept only the correct amount of data.
· An issue when input only should overtake a closed exclusive owner connection has been fixed.
· The EDS file has been updated to meet minimum requirements.
· Issues in produced point to point setup and in the address data encapsulation on big endian platforms have been fixed.