Nulog2 is a complete rewrite of Nulog the historical filtering log analysis solution from INL.
Nulog2 is a complete rewrite of Nulog the historical filtering log analysis solution from INL. The project is an application build upon Twisted, an advanced Python framework.
- Index page with a summary of firewall activity:
- Packet dropped per host
- Packets dropped per UDP port
- Packets dropped per TCP port
- Packets dropped per user (NuFW only)
- Fully browsable tables
- Search capability
- It also has exclusive new features:
- Graphing capabilities (display array, histogramme or pie for a dataset)
- SOAP request system for integration with other systems
- IPv6 support.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This release adds support for the pgsql database and CIDR mask filter in the search function.
- It also fixes some bugs.