Nulog2 is a complete rewrite of Nulog the historical filtering log analysis solution from INL. The project is an application build upon Twisted, an advanced Python framework.
Here are some key features of "Nulog2":
Index page with a summary of firewall activity:
· Packet dropped per host
· Packets dropped per UDP port
· Packets dropped per TCP port
· Packets dropped per user (NuFW only)
· Fully browsable tables
· Search capability
It also has exclusive new features:
· Graphing capabilities (display array, histogramme or pie for a dataset)
· SOAP request system for integration with other systems
· IPv6 support.
· MySQL 5.0.x
· NuFW 2.2 (recommended)
· ulogd (recommended)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release adds support for the pgsql database and CIDR mask filter in the search function.
· It also fixes some bugs.