Nmap-cgi is a web-portscanner that use nmap to make his scans.
Nmap-cgi is a web-portscanner that use nmap to make his scans. Nmap-cgi is written in Perl and run on *nix machines. Initially made during the SoC program, this project was developped by the Nmap project
- Separate privileges and rights into groups
- Many rights for each nmap option
- Three type of scans : single, scheduled and periodic
- The scan-output is available in a text and xml file (with XSLT stylesheet)
- OS detection
- Support TCP and UDP
- Scan an IP address, a hostname or a subnet
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!