Network Time Tools 0.8.1
Network Time Tools (NTT) is a set of network tools designed to provide monitoring of a network.
Network Time Tools (NTT) is a set of network tools designed to provide monitoring of a network and the services on that network, and provide various reports on the hosts/services and optional alerts via email, pager, and cellphones. It also has the capability to send messages on user-specified services to email, pagers and cell phones.
- Bandwidth measurement based on time intervals
- Checks Service availibilty on specified Hosts for the following protocols:
- http ( specific pages )
- www ( simple head )
- Ability to send alerts based on user specified services to:
- cell phones
- A frontend that displays a daily report that can be viewed by a web browser or cell phone.
- views specific servers
- views specific services
- views bandwidth measurements
- view alerts
- Data stored in a Mysql Database
- Easily configurable via an XML config file
- Runs in Daemon or one-shot mode
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!