Network Probe 3.0
The ultimate tool for traffic-level network monitoring, troubleshooting, analysis.
If your network is crawling to a standstill, and you suspect there might be a problem with the network traffic, Network Probe will quickly help you identify what is causing the problem, show you who is generating any troublesome traffic, and where the traffic is being transmitted.
Network Probe will collect traffic statistics for all protocols, hosts, and conversations on your network, and show you all the top talkers and listeners on your network. Hosts generating large amounts of traffic such as music and movie streaming, playing online games, or listening to streaming media are easily identified.
- Watch in real time which protocols are used on your network
- Watch in real time which hosts are active on your network and the Internet
- Watch in real time which conversations are taking place on your network and to and from the Internet
- Watch in real time detailed protocol statistics per host
- Watch in real time detailed protocol statistics per conversation
- Watch in real time network card details for your network
- Watch traffic amount of selected entries relative to the total and filtered traffic
- Watch traffic amount over time for any host, conversation, and protocol
- Watch in real time network throughput for the entire network segment
- Inspect detailed logged statistical data from days and weeks earlier
- Filter out and search for selected protocols, hosts, conversations, and network cards
- Sort network traffic by amount of data transmitted or received
- Export network traffic statistics data
- Configure users with restricted access to statistical data
- Password protected login