The NetworX is fully maintained product that supports more than 30 features, which can be added or removed from your community, enabling you to create the perfect community that fits your needs.
* Online Community Platform empowers you to build a customized community that supports your unique business needs, from loyalty and engagement to highly specialized use cases
* Support Community enables peer-to-peer support through discussion forums, Q&A, resource libraries, and more
* Innovation Community helps drive product innovation by capturing your feedback
* Increase customer satisfaction and retention
* Reduce your support costs through call deflection
* Decrease spending on marketing and search engine optimization
* Leverage user-generated content to build your knowledge base
* Earn a reputation for being open, collaborative, and responsive
* Turn customer feedback and ideas into profitable opportunities
* Operating System: Linux, Windows, MAC
* PHP Version: PHP 5.0 and above, PEAR supported
* PHP Configuration: GD library, curl, xml
* Database: MySQL 4.0 and above
* Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari
- Profiles - Share expertise, interests and affiliations
- Commenting - Get genuine feedback from your own community. Create conversations, share news, rate and provide information
- Blogs - Share information, news and opinions
- Forums - Create threaded discussions among members & constituents
- Events - Create interactive events
- Invitations - Community members invite their contacts to join the group
- File Sharing - Share your documents & collaborate with anyone (MS Office, Adobe, Images
- Powerful administration panel - manage your users and their permission
- Reporting - Access powerful statistics about community members and activity
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- For Photo/Video albums, the flash swfupload library has been upgraded.
- This release can create calendar events for regular users.
- An issue with Photos, Videos, and Files uploading has been fixed.
- A group creation issue has been fixed.