Netsukuku is a P2P network system that generates and sustains itself autonomously, using a fractal algorithm to calculate routes.
Netsukuku program is designed to handle a large number of nodes with minimal CPU and memory resources.
What's New in This Release:
· An active TCP socket is now kept for each rnode, making it possible to send them TCP packets without the need to establish a new connection each time.
· Since UDP is no longer used for ntk packets, the UDP daemon has been removed and the 271/udp port has been deprecated.
· When there are multiple interfaces which reach the same rnode, the QSPN packets are now sent from a random device each time.
· GCC 4 compilation warnings were fixed.
· SNSD recursion has been fixed in ntk-resolv.