Netmon is a console application that monitors network interfaces.
The main features of netmon are low resource usage, a simple yet effective design, and an easy to understand tabular output.
It displays values whose units change dynamically to scale with the value. Its compact display fits in a 9x66 size terminal window.
What's New in This Release:
· This release implements force units on totals and data rates, and updates the man page.
· The update functions now detect dev file overflow so that calling a function doesn't have to.
· The get_xxRate functions now detect a time limit of 0.
· Bugfixes for this version include a modified structure and library to extend data limit overflow to greater than 1000 terabytes.
· The configuration double digit bug was also fixed.