Grep-like filter for files based on country codes and ASN
Netgrep is a command-line utility which tells you which lines in a text file contain network resources related to a particular country or Autonomous Network (AS).
- locate domain names and IP addresses
- resolve domains to IP addresses
- geo-locate IP addresses to country codes and ASNs
- extract country codes from domain names
- output each line matching at least one country code or ASN specified.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!