NRL OLSR 7.8.1
NRL has implemented a link-state routing protocol oriented for mobile ad hoc networks (MANETs).
NRL has implemented a link-state routing protocol oriented for mobile ad hoc networks (MANETs). NRL OLSR is largely based on the Optimized Link State Routing (OLSR) protocol specification (RFC 3626).
- Support for IPv6
- Operational in Windows, MacOS, Linux, and various embedded PDA systems such as Zaurus and PocketPC.
- Full link state topology can be distributed including non-MPR cross links
- A "willingness" attribute for localized MPR activation
- Support for several MPR selection protocols (Classical flooding, NS-MPR, S-MPR, MPR-CDS, and E-CDS)
- Neighbor link quality assessed by a smoothed hysteresis function.
- Many run-time parameters available including: HELLO interval, link state update interval, timeout factors, link quality assessment parameters, MPR willingness, and message TOS
- Configureable debugging verboseness
- Experimental features such as fuzzy-sighted routing and support for Simplified Multicast Forwarding
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!