Luma is a graphical utility for accessing and managing data stored on LDAP servers. Luma program is written in Python, using PyQt and python-ldap.
Plugin-support is included and useful widgets with LDAP-functionality for easy creation of plugins are delivered.
Currently Luma supports english, german, portuguese and norwegian.
The following plugins are available:
· Schema browser
· Massive User Creation
· Admin Utilities
Since Luma first started up, Luma has gained more and more users internationally. And more and more volounteer to translate Luma into their own native languange. For the latest release Luma support the following languages:
· Norwegian (bokmål)
· Portoguese (Brazil)
More translators are welcome. Specially volounteers for Norwegian (nynorsk) are appreciated.
· Python (>=2.3)
· Qt (>=3.2)
· PyQt (>=3.10)
· python-ldap (>=2.0.1)
What's New in This Release:
· Completely redesigned server dialog.
· Added server renaming to server dialog.
· New plugin selection mechanism.
· Fixed a bug where authorization failed and no error message occured.
· Window size is restored when starting Luma.
· Improved password detection for editing.
· Improved support for precompiled modules.
· Reworked plugin loading mechanism.
· Some internal code cleanups.
· Display last used plugin after plugins are reloaded
· Browser: Added deletion of objectclasses from ldap entries.
· Browser: Display structural objectclasses in bold.
· Browser: Added support for editing server settings.
· Addressbook: Editing of addresses fixed.
· Usermanagement: Removed upper limited for uids.
· Usermanagement: Fixed a bug where non-ascii characters in the gecos field caused errors.
· Usermanagegent: Updated search results when new account is added.