LineControl Server 2.1.21
LineControl allows you to remotely control the Internet connection of a Linux masquerading server using multiple clients.
The clients show the time the connection is up and throughput statistics. Different connection types are supported, such as analog modems, ISDN, or even cable modems and ADSL devices.
- user accounting using Linux-PAM or passwd/shadow file
- controlling multiple lines
- throughput measuring
- logging & analizing (view example)
- logging to a MySQL database (view example)
- html formatted status report via webserver (view example)
- different line types (analog, isdn, adsl, ... it should be possible to run LC with any line!)
- pinger (to avoid line-drops)
- reporting data (time, nr, ...) about incoming isdn calls to the clients (inclusive addressbook lookup)
- client dependant modifications of the NAT servers firewall (using an external script whenever a client goes on- or offline)