Kovpn 0.3 Pre 7
Kovpn is a simple OpenVPN GUI which is intended to fit end-user's needs.
· connect and disconnect
· username and password input
· private key passphrase input
· show status
· supports multiple openvpn connections
· Store username and/or passwords in kwallet
It requires some changes to your openvpn configuration file: You have to activate the management interface by adding these lines
management 127.0.0.1 11194
You should choose localhost or 127.0.0.1 as host and a any unused port (e.g. 11194). You have to tell kovpn these host and port settings.
Please report any bug you find. It isn't well tested.
What's New in This Release:
· Moved to new project home
· Fixed compiler warnings
· Made KOVpn compile on 64 bit targets