KDE frontend for WPA Supplicant.
Kicker icon shows connection status. Based on wpa_gui by Jouni Malinen.
This is the second alpha version.
Here are some key features of "KWlan":
Supports the graphical configuration of wpa_suplicant. Configurations are written via the wpa_supplicant api directly to /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf. Network configurations can be activated in the gui, a kicker icon displays the connection status.
· KDE 3.x
· wpa_supplicant and supported network card
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed Bug: Setting to show New Interface Wizard was not stored correctly.
· Fixed Bug: Adding new network from Scanning didn't fill in encryption settings automatically
· Fixed Bug: WPA enabled networks were shown as new if wpa_supplicant was not started
· Fixed Bug: access to pppd was not tested correctly
· Access Dialup networks from context menu of interface systray icon.