KTrafficAnalyzer is meant to provide visual feedback of your current network traffic, similar to tools like DU-Meter.
Of course feedback is more than welcome. There is still more than enough room for improvements. Also checkout the TODO file what I'm already planning - maybe you have ideas what I can add or what ight be useful too!
What's New in This Release:
· Added an option to the Systray-Context Menu for reloading the interfaces
· The /sys/class/net/ Interface should now correctly work
· The currently selected interface should now get correctly selected again when re-starting KTA
· The interface settings dialog now has an option to automatically update the list of available interfaces (updated list will be read every second).
· There is now a completely new settings page which allows you to specify traffic limits for as well the daily as the monthly stats. In addition you can specify a command which should be run once the limits are reached.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.5.4
- Traffic display should now work correctly for changed refresh rates
- Menu bar is now control-able by ctrl+m (default behaviour)
- Canvas drawing is now actually fully correct (problem with 1pixel offset)
- Systray now has a menu for quickly selecting the interface to monitor