KNetworkConf is a KDE Control Center module to configure TCP/IP settings on a Linux machine.
Here are some key features of "KNetworkConf":
· Configure installed network devices (you can't add new ones for now) in
· basic and advanced mode (ie. don't auto configure broadcast and netmask
· Autodetection of wireless interfaces.
· Configure the default gateway and gateway device.
· Configure host and domain names.
· Add/remove DNS servers (/etc/resolv.conf).
· Add/Remove known Hosts (/etc/hosts).
What's New in This Release:
· Ugraded network backend to GST 1.1.4
· Support for two new platforms: Specifix and Vine Linux, being now 15 the platforms supported.
· Parcial wireless support: Autodetection of wireless network interfaces.
· New dialog for managing static hosts.
· Many User Interface enhaments.
· Lots of bug fixes
· Lots of code cleanups
· Updated spanish, french, german, polish and norewian translations.