KNetStats is a simple KDE network monitor.
KNetStats is a simple KDE network monitor that show rx/tx LEDs or numeric information about the transfer rate of any network interface in a system tray icon. The source code of the current version (v1.3) is avaliable for download at Sourceforge download and CVS servers.
- See network activity and transfer rate of any network interface (including localloopback).
- Support multiple network interfaces.
- See simple statistics (packets and bytes received and transmitted).
- Configurable Update Interval, View mode, Icon themes, etc.
- GPL'ed, you can use and modify for free (Following GPL conditions)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Updated translations.