KNetLoad 3.0 alpha2
KNetLoad is a small network load meter for Kicker.
From version 3.0 you can now monitor remote SNMP interfaces, knowing the interface number (work in progress naming), and you can configure every interface in a different way.
The "stable" 2.3 version is no more supported, as 3.0_alpha1 should be stable enough, and it should fix a lot of problems.
What's New in This Release:
· Applet mode, instead of standalone application.
· Ability to monitor more than one interface at a time.
· Different settings for every interface.
· SNMPv1 support for monitor remote interfaces.
· New, faster, parsing code for both 2.6 and 2.4 kernels.
· Settings dialog with all the settings for the applet.