KFli4L is a control panel for the Linux floppy ISDN router, fli4l. It is made for viewing the status and controlling the operation of the router through a window with several tabs.
Here are some key features of "KFli4L":
- Application's main window no longer automatically shows up right after start! You need to click on the icon in the system tray to make it visible!
- fli4l news automatically fetched when internet connection is established - but only once a day.
- The information about the last phone call is now retrieved cyclically. There is also a related entry in the server options.
- Version of fli4l server is displayed together with hostname.
- Settings are saved now if application is closed using the windows manager's close button.
- If user and admin password are equal giving correct password enters admin mode.